These are samples of my work as a writer and editor at AboutKidsHealth.ca from 2004 to 2012. For another side of my writing, please check out my blog on this site and my posts at BoldFace, the Editors Toronto blog. Most of my corporate and agency work is confidential, but I am happy to discuss it in general terms with potential clients; please contact me to learn more.
Health and safety information for patients and caregivers
- AboutKidsHealth Epilepsy Resource Centre
- Halloween safety
- 72 hours: Is your family prepared for an emergency?
- Summer safety: Preventing heat-related illness
- Children, pets, and allergies
- Coping with the stigma of craniofacial disorders
- 10 tips for gardening with the kids
- Keeping kids on the move: The role of active transportation and child-friendly communities
- The smokers next door: Second-hand smoke in apartments and condos affects children’s health
- Therapy and service dogs: Friends and healers
- TV drama stirs up vaccine controversy